Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Just one of those days...

Just having one of those days...

My mom is in the hospital (and has been since Friday) and is pretty sick. They are trying to figure out what the heck is going on with her. Her stomach had completely stopped functioning; she was unable to digest her food and kept getting extremely sick. She has lost LOTS of weight...and it's quite sad. She had to be given insulin today and has never had issues with her blood sugar, so it kinda sucks!  Here I feel like a completely neglectful daughter because I did not get up there to see her today... (I did call her throughout the day to check on her though).

We did go look at the two houses that the realtor had set up for us to see. The first one I thought was going to be perfect, and the upstairs was, but unfortunately the kitchen was SMALL...and considering the kids and I basically LIVE in the kitchen that one isn't going to be "it." The second one was absolutely perfect (downstairs)...the upstairs had TINY bedrooms...so that one is out of the running as well.

Logan was feeling a bit under the weather...so he was quite grouchy, clingy, and just not himself. He was desperately ready for bed at 8 p.m. As I was following up the stairs to put him to bed he decided to leap into my arms... and I am pretty sure I have pulled a muscle in my back I didn't even know I had! Anyhow, I'm praying we both wake up feeling a little better tomorrow.

Now it is 10 minutes until midnight...and I am WIDE awake. My to-do list is haunting me... I need get thank-you cards done for the kids Christmas gifts, I need to call the dr in Indy about Gracie's ankle and set up that appointment, I need to call both of my Grandma's and let them know that I am thinking about them and check-in with them, wondering how my Momma is doing...and I am praying that I washed the right uniforms for the girls for school tomorrow... I could go on and on! Ha! Guess that means I better go and check the dryer... Night! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment