Monday, April 18, 2011

Where have we been?

HELLO THERE! :) Time got away from me...I just kept thinking "I will blog tomorrow, I am SO tired!" and now it's been well over a week since my last blog! We had therapies, dr's appointments, family time, etc!

A look into this past week:

  • Logan's PT went well. He was re-evaluated and he has gained some range of motion in his feet/ankles! A few degrees, but never-the-less progress!
  • He also was re-evaluated on the pressure mat to see how he has improved...we will get those results in a few weeks.
  • He is now in "Lap Club" which is a swim team! His first meet was this past Thursday and he rocked! I was so proud of him!
  • I do NOT get "mother of the year!" I completely FORGOT my camera for his FIRST swim meet. I was sooooo bummed out!!!
  • He is enrolled in T-Ball...they start on May 3!
  • Friday night we met Grandma L. for a night of Yatzee fun @ her work... He was really good up until we got ready to leave and then proceeded to throw a HUGE tantrum! Quite embarrassing!
  • We stopped by Grandma and Grandpa H's to visit with them! We had fun visiting and catching up!
  • Saturday we had a movie night... We (ALL 5 OF US!) curled up on the couch and watched "Yogi Bear" w/out cell phones or computers and had some MUCH NEEDED cuddle time!
  • Sunday we went we attempted to go to church, however, Logan was in a MOOD! He threw yet another tantrum and I took him home! Daddy went back so that him and the girls could enjoy it. I stayed home with "Mr. Grumpy" and we laid down for an early nap!
  • We went to the park and had a playdate with Jetta and Jayden! He just loves those girls!
  • We have been cooking away and trying new things...this past week we did cereal bars, pita pizzas (that Logan could have), new flavors of smoothies, and a few other things!
  • Logan's behavior has been "rocky" this past week...however, he is also coughing and I think his allergies and asthma are bothering him. He has an appointment on the 26th. I have called them twice this past week.
  • We used his rescue inhaler 3 times which is A LOT for him! He really, really needed it after swimming!
  • He is STILL waking up and coming into our room in the middle of the night...hence the reason I have been SO tired!

I think that pretty much sums it up! Tomorrow we go back to PT and OT. He will be swimming in PT and finishing up his paper mache in OT! The girls don't have school this Friday so we are praying for NICE weather!!! :) Hope you all enjoy your week!!!

Autumn

No comments:

Post a Comment