Monday, February 13, 2012

My "Preschooler"

See...this is why I don't like getting behind on my blog... I can't think of where to start! Life has been so busy!  

Logan started preschool this past week. He seems to be adjusting well (and testing the boundaries a little already). He is excited to take his Valentine's to school tomorrow! :) I thought I was going to be completely lost without my little man here to keep me company, but turns out I can manage a few hours solo! I'm pretty sure 2 hours of uninterrupted cleaning is really equal to about 4-5 hours of my regular cleaning time! 

We have also been blessed by finding a house that suits us perfectly and close on it on Feb 29 and take possession on March 15th. I am SO excited to get the kids into the better school district, have more space, and to have an awesome fenced in back yard with a pretty cool deck! :) I have a few projects in mind for the new home...like replacing the tile in the kitchen...and going to hardwood flooring on the main level. 

Tonight the kids went to a nursing home with their Sunday School and entertained by bringing Valentine's cards, stuffed animals, candy, and singing their little hearts out to all of the folks there. They did a fantastic job and put lots of smiles on all of the old peoples faces!

Logan starts his swim meets again tomorrow. I think he is pretty excited!

Our home inspection is on Wednesday, too...so we are praying for positive feedback! 

Happy Valentine's Day! Hope you all have a blessed week with your sweethearts! 

 




1 comment:

  1. My little guy is going to be starting preschool in the next week or so too (still getting everything setup). I'm sad but at the same time excited to have some quiet time during the day. I want to thank you for you comment about my frustration with school as well. I will definitely check into that to see what my school has to offer in those programs! I also started following via GFC- KIMBERLEYMEIER.

    Kimberley Meier
    Mom of 3 = CHAOS

    ReplyDelete